Registration and Withdrawals

On this page you will find:

  • How to enroll your student at GMS

  • Student Transfer Information

  • How to withdraw your student

  • Other information for new students

  • Student Records Requests

Moving away over the summer?

GMS Summer withdrawal: Same information as below

Please fill out the GMS Summer Withdrawal Form if you are moving out of the GMS/GCISD attendance zone, or your student is not returning to GMS for the 24-25 School Year.

Contact Data Secretary/Registrar:

Tessa Newgren

Tessa Newgren

GMS, Data Secretary/Registrar, Subsite Director

(817) 251-5652


New & Returning Student Registration is now open for 2024-2025 School Year


Student Records

  • When you withdraw your student to go to another Texas public school the new school will request student records via Texas Records Exchange.

  • If your student is going to a private school or an out of state school then the new school will have to send a fax or email records request to us.

    • Contact GMS Student Data Secretary/Registrar here.